555 North Point Street
San Francisco, CA 94133
SANS San Francisco 2013
You are invited to attend another great SANS training event in “The City by the Bay.” SANS San Francisco 2013 will return to the Hyatt at Fisherman’s Wharf. Enhance your skills by taking advantage of SANS security training loaded with practical tools and cutting-edge information.
$150 OFF Any SANS Course in Any Format!
Coupon Code: EHN_05
You can sign up for GIAC certification at a reduced rate in conjunction with some of the courses at this event. When you purchase a certification option, you will have four months after the event concludes to successfully pass the associated online exam.
SANS San Francisco 2013 offers the following courses:
- *SEC401: Security Essentials Bootcamp Style (GIAC-GSEC) presented by Chris Christianson
- SEC501: Advanced Security Essentials – Enterprise Defender (GIAC-GCED) presented by Dr. Eric Cole
- *SEC504: Hacker Techniques, Exploits & Incident Handling (GIAC-GCIH) presented by Kevin Fiscus
- SEC575: Mobile Device Security and Ethical Hacking presented by Christopher Crowley
- FOR508: Advanced Computer Forensic Analysis and Incident Response (GIAC-GCFA) presented by Alissa Torres
- *MGT414: SANS +S Training Program for the CISSP Certification Exam (GIAC-GISP) presented by Paul A. Henry
- MGT514: IT Security Strategic Planning, Policy and Leadership presented by Mark Williams
* Three of these courses are in alignment with DoD Directive 8570 requirements for Baseline IA Certifications. Four courses also have GIAC Certification attempts (in parentheses above) available. See the GIAC homepage for more information.
The following bonus sessions are open to all paid attendees at no additional cost. There are many different types of events that fall into four categories:
- Lunch & Learn: Short presentations given during the lunch break.
- SANS@Night: Evening presentations given after day courses have ended. This category includes Keynotes.
- Vendor: Events hosted by external vendor exhibitors.
- Special Events: SANS-hosted events and other non-technical recreational offerings. This category includes, but is not limited to, Receptions and Information Tables.
San Francisco is a wonderful and diverse city offering excellent restaurants, great weather, and plenty of evening activities to give your brain a rest! Here is your opportunity to soak up the incomparable ambiance of Fisherman’s Wharf and its great waterfront view while you enjoy some Ghirardelli chocolate and sample some clam chowder in a bread bowl. Make your travel plans now to attend SANS San Francisco 2013.