650 15th Street
Denver, CO 80202
SANS Rocky Mountain 2013
SANS returns to Denver, the Mile High City, for SANS Rocky Mountain 2013, July 14-20! When you attend SANS Rocky Mountain 2013, you will see the SANS promise in action – what you learn in the classroom you will be able to use immediately upon returning to the office. Along with our popular courses in security and security management, we are also bringing a new Security 505: Securing Windows and Resisting Malware.
$150 OFF Any SANS Course in Any Format!
Coupon Code: EHN_05
Take advantage of the opportunity to put the skills you’ll learn to practical use and join more than 47,000 GIAC certified professionals who make the IT security industry safe. Certifications are identified in the list above inside the parentheses. Visit the GIAC Web site for more information and register for your certification attempt today!
Take your training to the next level with one of these courses:
- Security 401: SANS Security Essentials Bootcamp Style (GSEC) with Dr. Eric Cole
- Security 504: Hacker Techniques, Exploits & Incident Handling (GCIH)
- Security 542: Web App Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking (GWAPT) with Kevin Johnson and Adrien de Beaupre
- NEW – Security 505: Securing Windows and Resisting Malware (GCWN)
- Security 566: Implementing and Auditing the Twenty Critical Security Controls – In-Depth with James Tarala
- Management 414: SANS +S(TM) Training Program for the CISSP(R) Certification Exam (GISP) with David R. Miller
- Management 512: SANS Security Leadership Essentials For Managers with Knowledge Compression(TM) (GSLC)
- Audit 507: Auditing Networks, Perimeters, and Systems (GSNA) with Dave Shackleford
The following bonus sessions are open to all paid attendees at no additional cost. There are many different types of events that fall into four categories:
- Lunch & Learn: Short presentations given during the lunch break.
- SANS@Night: Evening presentations given after day courses have ended. This category includes Keynotes.
- Vendor: Events hosted by external vendor exhibitors.
- Special Events: SANS-hosted events and other non-technical recreational offerings. This category includes, but is not limited to, Receptions and Information Tables.
With a reputation for being the most trusted source for information security training and an eagerness to help you meet your training objectives, SANS is the best choice for IT security education. Let your colleagues and friends know about SANS Rocky Mountain 2013. We look forward to seeing you all in Denver!