SANS AppSec 2014
SANS AppSec 2014 brings you four training courses that will help you find and fix critical vulnerabilities in your apps.
- Hone your penetration skills in SEC542: Web Application Pentesting & Ethical Hacking
- Understand critical vulnerabilities and defense strategies in DEV522: Defending Web Application Security Essentials
- Build defensible applications in DEV541: Secure Coding in Java/JEE and DEV544: Secure Coding in .NET
In addition to these popular training courses AppSec 2014 provides evening Summit sessions where you can soak in the latest application security lessons from key industry leaders and practitioners at top companies.
5% OFF Any SANS Course in Any Format!
Coupon Code: EHN_SANS5
Evening Summit sessions, which are complimentary with any class enrollment*, enable attendees to couple SANS technical training with engaging at night talks so you can maximize your learning and minimize time away from the office.
*All course registrations include attendance at the evening Summit sessions. For non-students, a Summit-only pass may be purchased for $100.
Download the SANS AppSec 2014 Summit Agenda in PDF format.
Share Your Expertise by Taking SANS’ 2nd AppSec Survey and Enter to Win an iPad! Click Here
Available Courses at SANS AppSec 2014
- SEC542: Web App Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking GWAPT Kevin Johnson
- SEC575: Mobile Device Security and Ethical Hacking GMOB Kevin Fiscus
- DEV522: Defending Web Applications Security Essentials GWEB Jason Lam
- DEV541: Secure Coding in Java/JEE: Developing Defensible Applications GSSP-JAVA Frank Kim
- DEV544: Secure Coding in .NET: Developing Defensible Applications GSSP-.NET Eric Johnson
You can sign up for GIAC certification at a reduced rate in conjunction with some of the courses at this event. When you purchase a certification option, you will have four months after the event concludes to successfully pass the associated online exam.