- This event has passed.
OWASP Bucharest AppSec Conference 2018
September 19, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The only application security event in Bucharest!
OWASP Bucharest team is happy to announce the OWASP Bucharest AppSec Conference 2018 a three days Security and Hacking Conference with additional training days dedicated to the application security. It will take place between 24th and 26th of October, 2018 – Bucharest, Romania.
The objective of the OWASP’s Bucharest AppSec Conference is to raise awareness about application security and to bring high-quality security content provided by renowned professionals in the European region. Everyone is free to participate in OWASP and all our materials are available under a free and open software license.
Who Should Attend?
- Application Developers
- Application Testers and Quality Assurance
- Application Project Management and Staff
- Chief Information Officers, Chief Information Security Officers, Chief Technology Officers, Deputies, Associates and Staff
- Chief Financial Officers, Auditors, and Staff Responsible for IT Security Oversight and Compliance
- Security Managers and Staff
- Executives, Managers, and Staff Responsible for IT Security Governance
- IT Professionals interested in improving IT Security
- Anyone interested in learning about or promoting Web Application Security
Great talks, trainings and a CTF!
Check the event page for the updated agenda and detailed training descriptions.
Check trainings schedule:
- Secure Web Applications in Java – 2 days class, 24th and 25th of October from 09.00
- Automated CI Pipelines using ZAP, Docker and static code analysis – 25th of October – 9.00
- OAuth and OpenID Connect best practices – 25th of October – 13.30