OWASP AppSec Europe 2014, the premier security event for Builders, Breakers and Defenders, has announce its program.
AppSec Europe is returning to the United Kingdom in 2014, from the 23rd to the 26th of June. Hosted in Cambridge at Anglia Ruskin University, conveniently located near the “Silicon Fen” of Cambridge, the leading Tech Hub in Europe, and near the historical centre of Cambridge, the conference planning team are hard at work to bring you:
- Two days of Training and two day conference
- Three tracks focusing on the core OWASP mission (Builder, Breaker, Defender, Research)
- Networking, networking, networking
- Keynote addresses by highly respected Industry experts
- Exhibit area offering solutions to your problems
- OWASP has a strong open and global community with more than 45,000 participants, more than 65 organizational supporters and over 60 academic supporters via 200 local chapters across 6 continents in 117 countries.Access to representatives from major financial Services, Insurance, eComerece, Retail, and Government • World renowned speakers and experts
- Attendees exclusively focused on Application Security
Executives from the Fortune Global 500, thought leaders, security architects and developers gather to share cutting-edge ideas, initiatives and technology advancements.
In addition to the conference and training sessions, numerous activities are also planned including Women in AppSec, The University Challenge, OWASP Project Summit and much more.
OWASP AppSec conferences bring together industry, government, security researchers, and practitioners to discuss the state of the art in application security. This series was launched in the United States in 2004 and Europe in 2005. Global AppSec conferences are held annually in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia Pacific. Additionally, regional events are held in locations such as Brazil, China, India, Ireland, Israel, and Washington D.C. Presentations and videos are generally posted several months after each conference.