Nullcon Goa 2014
The nullcon conference is a unique platform for security companies/evangelists to showcase their research and technology. Nullcon hosts Prototype, Exhibition, Trainings, Free Workshops, null Job Fair at the conference. It is an integrated and structured platform which caters to the needs of IT Security industry at large in a comprehensive way. Features of Nullcon Goa 2014 include:
- Speakers – Interact with globally renowned security researchers who share their experience and expertise.
- Training – Select a trainer from the list of One and Two Day Training.
- Exhibition – An exclusive exhibit space for security vendors targeting Indian corporate and Govt. sector.
- CTF – Battle Underground, HackIM, Jail Break – Asia’s most grueling Cyber security challenge.
- Hacking Village – Informal workshops on hardware and software security.
Keynote: Jeff Moss – Founder of Black Hat & DEFCON, VP & Chief Security Officer, ICANN
- Achin Kulshrestha – Security Reseacher
- Amol Sarwate – Director of Vulnerability Labs, Qualys Inc.
- Anamika Singh – Program Analyst, Cognizant
- Andy Davis – Research Director at NCC Group
- Ankur Tyagi – Software Engineer, Juniper Networks
- Brad Barker – Founder and President HALO Corp
- Chris Evans – Information Security Engineer/Chrome Security, Google Corp
- Federico Pacheco – Prof. of Information Security at National Technological University in Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Gregory Pickett, CISSP, GCIA, GPEN, is an Intrusion Analyst for Fortune 100 companies
- Justin Searle – Managing Partner, UtiliSec
Nullcon was founded in 2010 with the idea of providing an integrated platform for exchanging information on the latest attack vectors, zero day vulnerabilities and unknown threats. Our motto – “The neXt security thing!” drives the objective of the conference i.e. to discuss and showcase the future of information security and the next-generation of offensive and defensive security technology. The idea started as a gathering for researchers and organizations to brain storm and demonstrate why the current technology is not sufficient and what should be the focus for the coming years pertaining to information security. In addition to security, one of the section of the conference called Desi Jugaad (Hindi for “Local Hack”) is dedicated to hacking where we invite researchers who come up with innovative security/tech/non-tech solutions for solving real life challenges or taking up new initiatives.
For a list of one-day and two-day sessions, please visit the Nullcon Goa 2014 Training Page.