Mobile & Smart Device Security 2013
Mobile and Smart Device Security 2013 sessions are divided into targeted tracks allowing you to customize your curriculum. You’ll benefit from the expertise of industry frontrunners, learn from real-world case studies, and leave with everything you need to know to safeguard your wireless and mobile networks and devices.
November 19; 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm
November 20; 7:30 am – 2:00 pm
Confirmed Topics to date:
- Are the Gardens Really Walled? Understanding the Threat Profile of Mobile Apps
- Creating Effective, Comprehensive User Policies
- Using MDM to Avoid BYOD Badness DEMO
- Auditing Mobile Applications for Compliance — Step off the Ledge; It Isn’t as Bad as you Think!
- Evolution and Innovation in Mobile Security PANEL DISCUSSION
- Legal Considerations of Mobile Computing in the Workplace
- How Trend Micro Protects its Own BYOD Data: A Candid Case Study
- Mobile Application Security: Testing and Code Review
- Encryption in a Mobile World
- Mobile Web Apps — What You Need to Know
- Mobile Single Sign-On: Challenges and Opportunities
- Mobile Forensics DEMO
- Evaluating Mobile Data Protection Systems PANEL DISCUSSION
- Mobile Attacks: Separating Hype From Reality
- Charlie Miller, Security Engineer, Twitter
In-Depth Optional Workshops
Optional workshops held before and after the conference allow you to leverage your travel time and investment with in-depth learning on today’s most critical topics.
Optimum Networking Opportunities
You will have the opportunity to talk shop with information security professionals during breaks, receptions, and luncheons. These networking opportunities will ensure that you return to the office with new contacts and fresh ideas.
From the Mobile & Smart Device Security 2013, you will receive useful documents, guidelines, and checklists that you can use as a springboard to your own initiatives.
The Conference on Mobile & Smart Device Security 2013 is brought to you buy the MIS Training Institute.