Mandiant Incident Response Conference – MIRcon 2013
MIRcon 2013 is attended by hundreds of professionals in all disciplines of information security. The event is designed to inform innovators and executives who are on the front lines daily, battling cyber attackers. Multiple conference tracks are available so everyone from senior leaders to managers to first responders can receive guidance and intelligence they can use to immediately benefit their organizations.
What You Will Learn
Hundreds of experts and practitioners attend the Mandiant Incident Response Conference to get ideas and find answers to help them defend against sophisticated attackers and learn what’s next on the cyber security horizon. Authorities on incident response, malware analysis, reverse engineering and computer forensics will be on hand to share experiences and approaches to benefit each attendee. Professionals can expect high-value networking and peer-to-peer engagement. Participants will see new technology demonstrated and discuss ideas and receive recommendations about how best to defend against and respond to sophisticated attackers.
Why You Should Attend
- Network, add input, seek advice, interact and share with presenters and other participants among the most talented and educated in information security.
- Experience first-hand current and coming technology transforming information security and management.
- Earn CPE hours while increasing technical skills and professional knowledge.
- Ask questions directly to speakers and panelists with access to all sessions on all tracks.
- Explore topics pertaining to specific areas of expertise.
- BECAUSE THIS IS WHERE THE EXPERTS ARE.
Who MIRcon 2013 is for
- CIOs, CTOs, & CSOs seeking financial benefits from enhanced cyber security; integrating information security with other departments; or overseeing information security practices.
- Senior-level employees accountable for information security or database management.
- New and experienced managers responsible for information security planning and integration.
- Analysts, admins and technicians cultivating new tactics and technologies.
Spread the word! #MIRcon 2013