What is Hack In Paris 2013?
Intrusion attempts are more and more frequent and sophisticated, regardless of their targets (states or corporations). It’s in this context that international hacking events are multiplying. A few events take place in France, but until now, no one had covered hacking practices with a technical approach including both professional training and information aspects. It is this gap that Hack In Paris 2013 aims to fill.
After the success of the last year with more than 350 attendees This 5 days corporate event will be held for the second time in France, at the Conference Center of Disneyland Paris. Hack In Paris will let its attendees discover the concrete reality of hacking, and its consequences for companies. The program includes the state of the art of IT security, industrial espionage, penetration testing, physical security, forensics, malware analysis, and countermeasures.
Hack In Paris 2013 will be held from 17th to 21st of June 2013 at the Conference Center of Disneyland Paris.
- June 17th to 19th features three days of trainings by six security officers (CISOs, CIOs) and technical experts
- June 20th and 21st will feature talks given by a variety of international speakers and highly technical experts
List of the 8 Trainings at Hack in Paris 2013
- Training 1 : Finding vulnerabilities in SCADA/HMI Software – Donato Ferrante & Luigi Auriemma (3 days, 17-19)
- Training 2 : Hacking IPV6 Networks (Version 2.0) – Fernando Gont (3 days, 17-19)
- Training 3 : Building Secure Applications – Jim Manico & Eoin Keary (2 days, 17-18)
- Training 4 : Reverse engineering in Win32 Apps – Ricardo Rodriguez (1 days, the 19th)
- Training 5 : Hacking RFID – Andreï Costin (1 day, the 19th)
- Training 6 : Hardware Hacking for Software Pentesters – Yann Allain & Julien Moinard (3 days, 17-19)
- Training 7 : Coreland Live – Peter Van Eeckhoutte (3 days, 17-19)
- Training 8 : Digital Forensics with open source tools training – Frédéric Baguelin (3 days, 17-19)
Sysdream is a French leading provider of IT security audits and security training. Sysdream is born to satisfy a growing need of competence transfer and audits (penetration testing) from the attacker point of view (offensive security or ethical hacking) for companies with an important security need.