Global AppSec – Amsterdam 2019
September 23 - September 27€475
Join us for a celebration of leading application security technologies, speakers, prospects, and community, in a unique event that will build on everything you already know to expect from an OWASP Global Conference.
Featured Speaker at Global AppSec – Amsterdam
What Happens at a Global AppSec Conference?
- Technical talks by experts in security, DevOps, and cloud
- Panels to debate tough topics
- Training sessions for hands on learning in top security areas
- Keynotes from industry leaders
- Vendor booths to promote the latest advances in security technology
- A variety of other activities such as recruiting fair, capture the flag, security tool training, and more
Global AppSec – Amsterdam Hosted by:
The Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) is an open-source, not-for-profit application security organization made up of corporations, educational organizations, and individuals from around the world. Providing free, vendor-neutral, practical, cost-effective application security guidance, the OWASP Foundation is the de-facto standards body for web application security used by developers and organizations globally. Learn more about OWASP and membership benefits.
EH-Net Global Calendar of Security Events – Is your con listed? Let us know about your event!Tags: 2019 europe event