Welcome to DerbyCon 3.0 – “All in The Family”
This is the place where security professionals from all over the world come to hang out. DerbyCon 3.0 will be held September 25-29th, 2013. DerbyCon 2012 pulled in over 1,100 people with an amazing speaker lineup and a family-like feel. We’ve listened to your feedback and plan on making this conference even better. Our goal is to keep it around the same size and maintain a close-knit conference where we all come together to learn and share ideas.
Training – September 25 – 26, 2013Conference – September 27 – 29, 2013
DerbyCon has a wide variety of events going on before, during, and after the conference. This year we stepped it up by adding additional villages for more entertainment during the conference time. Our party is going to be absolutely amazing this year thanks to our sponsors Endgame Systems and Rapid7.
Welcome to the DerbyCon 2013 Training page. From here you will see a breakdown of all of the training events that you can register for. Training costs $1,000 per course and also includes the ticket admission.
Training will be two days running from the morning on the September 25th and wrapping up at night on the 26th. Training is for a full two days prior to the conference. Training costs $1,000 and includes admission to the conference. Please note that there is a non refund policy. If you purchase a ticket and need a refund, you will need to sell your spot.
–> CAUTION: Under no circumstances will training be refunded. Once you bought a ticket, you have a ticket.
- Intro to Powershell for Professionals
- Corelan Live – Win32 Exploit Development Bootcamp
- Foundstone’s Ultimate Hacking: Human
- Attacking and Securing Mobile Devices
- Learn to be a Penetration Tester
- Tap That – An Introduction to Hacking Hardware
- Red Team Testing
- Web Application Hacking: OWASP and Beyond
- Hardware Hacking with Joe Grand
- Exploit Mobile with OWASP
- Introduction to Malware Analysis
- WiFi Hacking (with Mister_X)