The rapid cyber revolution of the last few years has profoundly changed the world we live in. Over time, the world around us – from our close physical environment to the critical infrastructures providing the foundation for life in our cities and states – has grown increasingly dependent on information and communication systems for its everyday activity. Along with the opportunities this dependence offers, owing to cyberspace being a growth and innovation engine, it also gives rise to sophisticated enemies and threats that are more complex than ever before, which are being perfected and refined methodically.
In the face of these enemies and threats, individuals, organizations and states are required to produce innovative, unique solutions that would improve the resistance and resilience of the sensitive systems they rely on every day. For this purpose, it is essential to maintain a direct, on-going contact with the latest developments and changes in the cyber defense market. The Israeli cyber industry and the local ecosystem where it operates constitute a pioneering, innovation-driving force and an attractive objective for the realization of this goal.
Among the Speakers at Cybertech 2015
- PM. Benjamin Netanyahu – Prime Minister Of Israel
- Yossi Vardi -Conference Chairman
- Dr. Eviatar Matania – Head of the Israel National Cyber Bureau
- EUGENE KASPERSKY – Chairman and CEO of Kaspersky Lab
- Kasim Reed – Mayor of the City of Atlanta
- Dr. Douglas Mahughan – Director, Cyber Security Division, Science and Technology Directorate, DHS, U.S
- Kristin Lovejoy – General Manager, IBM Security Services Division
- Amit Yoran – President, RSA
- Kelly Bissell – Principal, Deloitte & touch, Global Cyber Security Leader
- Marja Rislakki – Ambassador of Cyber Security, Ministry for Foreign Affairs, Finland
- et al
Download a Full Program for Cybertech 2015