CyberTech 2014 hosts the latest and most innovative solutions in the cyber industry – more than 100 startup companies that are and showcasing in our Startup Pavilion. Rest assured that you will get exposed to the latest, most exciting innovation scene in the cyber industry.
Opening Keynote: Prime Minister of Israel, Mr. Benjamin Netanyahu
The accelerating cyber revolution of recent years altered the world we live in, with ever changing threats and opportunities flowing between the physical domain we were born to and the virtual realm we created. All of that has inevitably inspired the introduction of innovative concepts, products and services in a variety of technological fields. Successful adaptation to these rapid dynamics makes it essential to be vigilant in the face of constantly evolving challenges and solutions. For this cause, we are pleased to invite you to the International Exhibition & Conference for Cyber Solutions, which will bring together leading multi-national companies, over a hundred start-ups, private and corporate investors, venture capital firms, experts, clients and many more. The event will be opened by the Prime Minister of Israel, Mr. Benjamin Netanyahu, followed by global figures in this arena, with the participation of delegations from all over the world.
As a technology and business driven exhibition, it will join the cyber community in its study and pursuit of groundbreaking cyber defense solutions for numerous sectors and their unique needs. In parallel, several sessions will be held on developments at the frontier of this field, presented by top professionals and decision makers in this vibrant industry.
Networking at CyberTech 2014
CyberTech 2014 is the perfect opportunity to hear from and meet a range of companies seeking a combination of partners, investment and professional services to develop their companies. There are plenty of networking opportunities to meet with potential investors and collaborators during the three days of the event. Our online b2b meeting tool Chance2meet will give you direct access to the other participants’ profiles, and help you make new connections prior to the conference, thus maximizing your presence at the show.
Sessions at CyberTech 2014
Here’s a quick list of currently listed sessions:
- Disaster Prevention and Recovery in the Financial Sector – Chairwoman: Orna Berry, Ph.D. corporate Vice President and General Manager of Israel COE, EMC
- Cyber security in mobile and telecom – Chairman: Eden Bar Tal, former Director General, Israeli Ministry of Communications
- Cyber Industry: products or services – Chairman: David Chinn, Leader of Global Defense Practice and cybersecurity Practice, McKinsey & Co
- Privacy in the cyber era: contribution or contradiction – Chairman: Yoram Hacohen, cyber privacy and data security strategist, Former Head of the Israeli Law, Information and Technology Authority (ILITA)
- Enterprises: prevention vs. mitigation – Chairman: Rick Kaplan, Country General Manager, IBM Israel
- Securing the physical domain from cyber threats – Chairman: Erez Kreiner, President, Five C, Former Director of the National Information Security Authority (NISA)
- Cyber innovation and start-up opportunities through the eyes of strategic investors – Chairman: Yoav Tzruya, Partner, Jerusalem Venture Partners (JVP) Cyber Labs