- This event has passed.
Cyber Security Chicago 2018
September 26, 2018 - September 27, 2018
Cyber Security Chicago launched in 2017 as part of the fastest growing cyber security event series that uniquely covers the entire security landscape.
Now in its 2nd year, Cyber Security Chicago offers invaluable security insight from industry experts on all facets of cyber security and risk mitigation, right in the center of Chicago.
Featured Speakers at Cyber Security Chicago 2018
- George Beebe – Director of Intelligence and National Security, Center for the National Interest
- Nicole Eagan – CEO, Darktrace
- Marcin Kleczynski – Founder and CEO, Malwarebytes
- Theresa Payton – CEO, Fortalice Solutions
- Nick Hayes – Senior Analyst, Security & Risk, Forrester Research
- Elizabeth Zalman – Co-founder & CEO, strongDM
The Chicago area is home to more than 10,000 IT security professionals.
Talent from universities and colleges, such as DePaul University & Illinois State University have become the main drivers of cyber security research in the state and are transforming the Chicago area into a cyber security hub.
WHY CYBER SECURITY?
Cyber security is the hottest topic in the technology market and needs to be taken seriously. Previously unimaginable cyber-attacks are occurring regularly and organizations need to become aware of the evolving threats to their IT environment.
2017 saw some of the largest cyber attacks to date, and 2018 is no exception. Ensure your team is equipped with the knowledge and latest advancements in threat protection to keep your business safe.