BSides Los Angeles 2013 Details
Security on the beach, where else but in Los Angeles! The goal of BSides Los Angeles 2013 is to mash up the local Southern California security community with the best open thinkers from around the world in the famous SecurityBSides open, interactive and community oriented format. This is a collaborative event – for all of us, by all of us. The only thing we ask of you is to participate. Come and talk, speak up, ask questions and participate throughout the event. It is a time for all of us to learn, share and explore without judgment, and to inspire those around us.
The event will include:
- Thursday and Friday during the day there will be a selection of semi-scheduled talks at Dockweiler Youth Center.
- Registration opens at 8:30 AM Thursday and Friday
- Talks start at 9:30 AM on both Thursday and Friday
- Lunch will be provided and will be at 12:00
- Friday Night After Party on the Beach!
Volunteers! Sponsors! We need sponsors, wranglers, handlers, speakers, nuts, looneys, the sane, and those of you that are somewhere in-between to all throw in a hand. Because in Los Angeles, we do everything BIG.
Invite your friends by posting this on Twitter: “#BSidesLA August 22&23,2013: Discover the next big thing!”
Follow us on Twitter: @BSidesLA
Use the hastag #BSidesLA on Twitter
BSides Los Angeles 2013 Planners
Big thank you to all the organizers who make this year even better! Many will be returning this year, and we encourage anyone else who would like to come out and help us make 2013 even better!
- Daniel Blander – That Gnarly Dude who sleeps on the beach
- Yenny Yi – The Surfer who is always hanging ten!
- Josh Chin – Keeps his moterboard waxed and ready
- Dave Wettenstein – Draws his own stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Joe Luna – Wears the Sunglasses at Night at the Sunset Grill
- Joe Rozner – Collects sand and c-shells to share
- Sean McAllister – War Drives a convertible with spinners