Black Hat West Coast Trainings 2013
We are pleased to announce a new Black Hat Training event featuring top instructors in the InfoSec industry. This four-day Training event will take place on December 9-12th, 2013. Each course will be taught by industry and subject matter experts from all over the world who come together to share insights and experiences with the Black Hat community.
Until this year, Black Hat Trainings have only been available at our three annual international events. Due to popular demand, and requests for more opportunities to take courses from our USA show, West Coast Trainings will offer our highly technical, hands-on courses presented by thought leaders from the international information security community. Professionals attending these cutting-edge Trainings will come away with a greater understanding of security risks to the environments and computer systems with which they work every day.
Black Hat West Coast Trainings 2013 brings together the best minds in security to define tomorrow’s information security landscape.
- Active Defense, Offensive Countermeasures and Hacking Back
- Adaptive Penetration Testing
- Advanced C/C++ Source Code Analysis
- Advanced OSINT Target Profiling (AKA OSINT Target Profiling Like a Pro)
- The Art of Exploiting Injection Flaws
- Assessing and Exploiting Control Systems with SamuraiSTFU
- The Black Art of Malware Analysis
- Cloud Security Plus (CCSK-Plus)
- CNSS-4012 Senior System Manager; CNSS-4015 System Certifier Combo Course
- Digital Forensics & Incident Response
- The Exploit Laboratory: Red Team
- The Exploit Laboratory: Master
- Hacking by Numbers: Mobile
- Incident Response: Black Hat Edition
- Network Security Monitoring 101
- Pentesting with Kali Linux
- Practical Social Engineering
- Tactical Exploitation 4 Day
- Visual Analytics – Delivering Actionable Security Intelligence
The Washington State Convention Center is located right in the heart of downtown Seattle. The Center features on-site parking, business services and a variety of eateries – all within easy walking distance of the city’s best shops, sights, hotels and restaurants.