Requirements: Adhere to Code of Ethics, No criminal record
Editors’ Quick Thoughts
This is a vendor neutral and training neutral security cert. It’s considered to be a mid-level cert delving deep into the world of forensics. Be prepared for this one. Not only does the exam consist of an online multiple choice exam, but it also includes a hands-on section where you have to actually perform forensics tasks on different media including a floppy, CD & HDD.
From the Horse’s Mouth (ISFCE Web Site Content):
The Certified Computer Examiner(CCE)® certification is provided in association with the International Society of Forensic Computer Examiners. Sponsoring schools include the Southeast CyberCrime Institute at Kennesaw State University, the Tri County Technical College, Pendleton, SC and Sir Sanford Fleming College, Ontario, Canada.
The Certified Computer Examiner certification is a result of our desire to:
The CCE certification is available world wide to both law enforcement and non law enforcement forensic computer examiners who have no criminal record** and who have the appropriate training, experience or are self taught. A police clearance may be required.
Those CCEs who obtain three or more operating system endorsements will become Master Certified Computer Examiners (MCCE). Various operating system specific endorsements are/will be available including:
More from ISFCE.
CCE – Certified Computer Examiner
– EH-Net Live! Thurs Oct 29 @ 1:00 PM US ET. Details Coming Soon!
– EH-Net Live! Sept – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Android Hacking Proving Ground!” w/ Kyle Benac from Sept 24.
– EH-Net Live! Aug – Video & Deck Available Now! for “TryHackMe – Behind the Curtain” w/ Ben Spring and Ashu Savani from Aug 27.
– EH-Net Live! June – Video & Deck Available Now! for “CISO Underrepresented” w/ Mark Arnold and Steph Ihezukwu from June 30.
– EH-Net Live! May – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Bad As You Want To Be – Adversary Emulation Basics” w/ Jake Williams from May 28.
See all EH-Net Live! Videos
EH-Net YouTube Channel
More on the EH-Net YouTube Channel
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Wireless Pentesting Part 4 – Performing an Actual Wireless Pentest October 9, 2020
- Video: Android Hacking Proving Ground September 29, 2020
- Webinar: Android Hacking Proving Ground September 14, 2020
- Video: TryHackMe – Behind the Curtain September 2, 2020
- Wireless Pentesting Part 3 – Common Wireless Attacks August 25, 2020
- Intro to Blockchain as a Service (BaaS) August 18, 2020
- Webinar: TryHackMe – Behind the Curtain August 17, 2020
- Video: CISO Underrepresented July 31, 2020