As a reminder, Lesson 1 was a primer on electronics and setting up your lab, and Lesson 2 was...
Archive for category: Sindermann
Article archive for Ian Sindermann on The Ethical Hacker Network (EH-Net), Free Online Magazine and Community for Security Professionals.
Ian Sindermann is an Associate Security Analyst at Independent Security Evaluators (ISE), as well as a researcher for ISE’s newly formed research division, ISE Labs. His day-to-day duties include conducting rigorous security assessments on a wide variety of web applications, researching the security posture of various IoT devices, and sharing knowledge whenever possible. His background is somewhat varied, with a primarily self-taught education, prior experience as a wannabe Linux admin, and a childhood spent as a traveling performer. Interests include hardware hacking, legacy systems, mainframes, and whatever tech obscurities he can get his hands on.
Welcome back to our ongoing series on hardware hacking and our second lesson. Last month we presented “Lesson 1:...
Hardware hacking is one of those subjects that a lot of hackers appear to have great interest, but most...
– EH-Net Live! Thurs Oct 29 @ 1:00 PM US ET. Details Coming Soon!
– EH-Net Live! Sept – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Android Hacking Proving Ground!” w/ Kyle Benac from Sept 24.
– EH-Net Live! Aug – Video & Deck Available Now! for “TryHackMe – Behind the Curtain” w/ Ben Spring and Ashu Savani from Aug 27.
– EH-Net Live! June – Video & Deck Available Now! for “CISO Underrepresented” w/ Mark Arnold and Steph Ihezukwu from June 30.
– EH-Net Live! May – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Bad As You Want To Be – Adversary Emulation Basics” w/ Jake Williams from May 28.
See all EH-Net Live! Videos
EH-Net YouTube Channel
More on the EH-Net YouTube Channel
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Wireless Pentesting Part 4 – Performing an Actual Wireless Pentest October 9, 2020
- Video: Android Hacking Proving Ground September 29, 2020
- Webinar: Android Hacking Proving Ground September 14, 2020
- Video: TryHackMe – Behind the Curtain September 2, 2020
- Wireless Pentesting Part 3 – Common Wireless Attacks August 25, 2020
- Intro to Blockchain as a Service (BaaS) August 18, 2020
- Webinar: TryHackMe – Behind the Curtain August 17, 2020
- Video: CISO Underrepresented July 31, 2020
Featured Community Articles
Intro to Blockchain as a Service (BaaS) August 18, 2020
Blockchain? I'm not sure what it is, but I know that bitcoin used to be worthless and now is worth a lot. HODL! (hold on for dear life) Bitcoin can be forked, so blockchain is a scam. Bitcoin uses blockchain technology, that means it is backed by math and code! These are just some of the things CIT...
Pentesting with a Raspberry Pi! January 8, 2020
For years now I have been a huge proponent of the Raspberry Pi. I started with a Raspberry Pi 2, which required a USB WiFi dongle for wireless, to a Raspberry Pi 3b with onboard WiFi. Later I would get a pair of Raspberry Pi Zero W's, and finally, this past summer, the newly released Raspberry P...
From Politics to Penetration Testing December 20, 2019
Not all politicians are lifers, said no politician ever. Until now. It was a mere 12 months ago that I left the political realm after losing a run for the Ohio General Assembly, after serving three years as Mayor of my community. I had spent most of the preceding 15 years as a public servant. Fr...
I’m Just Not Smart Enough to Work in Tech June 3, 2019
“You work in tech! Wow, you must be so smart. I wish I was that smart. I'm just not smart enough to work in tech.” That’s what I used to say to people when I would get asked why I wasn’t in the same field and making the same money they were. After all I only had a GED, and I didn’t care...
Data Driven Security Awareness Training May 14, 2019
Security awareness training can be a somewhat touchy subject. For those who administer it, it can often feel like just one more task to keep track of. It can feel similar to the employees who must undergo the training, especially for those who feel like their jobs don’t have a direct impact on the...
See All Community Articles
active 4 minutes ago
active 2 hours, 21 minutes ago
active 3 hours, 2 minutes ago
active 3 hours, 41 minutes ago
active 3 hours, 56 minutes ago
active 4 hours, 4 minutes ago
active 4 hours, 20 minutes ago
active 4 hours, 53 minutes ago
active 4 hours, 56 minutes ago
active 5 hours, 51 minutes ago
Recent Forum Topics
How to Find Archived Emails in Gmail?
9 hours, 20 minutes ago
SQL Injection ethical hacking
by Robert Daniel
3 days, 3 hours ago
service of untraceable
4 days, 6 hours ago
How to become long lasting performance in bed ?
6 days, 8 hours ago
Handle untraceable service asap
3 days, 6 hours ago
PowerISO 7.7 Crack Free Download 2021……!!!!
by Lab 65
1 week, 6 days ago
Emulating xbox controller output from pc to console
2 weeks ago
Wireless Pentesting Part 4 – Performing an Actual Wireless Pentest
by Phillip Wylie
2 weeks, 2 days ago
Meaning of Certified Secure Web Application Security Test Checklist
2 weeks, 2 days ago
Forums a bit slow
3 weeks, 5 days ago
Recent Forum Replies
- rashid on SQL Injection ethical hacking
- Lisa Alix on Handle untraceable service asap
- kirankumarpaita on Remote Code Execution
- newamericanstore on need help about wireshark
- frances-s-herring on The Global CyberLympics
- Michael J. Conway on Meaning of Certified Secure Web Application Security Test Checklist
- Michael J. Conway on My MAC is HACKED beyond my control
- mrsenderinbox on Regarding for Ethical Hacking Course
- mrsenderinbox on Kick this into Hi Gear
- BillV on Forums a bit slow