Video and Slide Deck from EH-Net Live! June 2018 As promised, here is the video of the webinar we...
Archive for category: Sanabria
Article archive for Adrian Sanabria on The Ethical Hacker Network (EH-Net), Free Online Magazine and Community for Security Professionals.
Adrian Sanabria is the VP of Strategy and Product Marketing for NopSec. He spent a decade building security programs and defending large financial firms. He also spent many years as a consultant, performing penetration tests, PCI audits and other security-related assessments. Adrian learned the business side of the industry as a research analyst for 451 Research, working closely with vendors and investors.
Prior to NopSec, Adrian co-founded Savage Security, an applied research and consulting firm dedicated to making it easier for defenders to succeed. He continues this mission at NopSec, who helps practitioners by prioritizing vulnerability data and automating workflows.
Adrian is an outspoken researcher that doesn’t shy away from uncomfortable truths. He loves to write about the industry, tell stories and still sees the glass as half full. He can also be found on Twitter @sawaba.
An anonymous report claims that a ton of your company’s customer data has been exposed. A sense of calm...
– EH-Net Live! Join us on Wed Jan 29 @ 1:00 PM EST for “Shellcode for the Masses“ w/ John Hammond. Reg Open Now!
– EH-Net Live! December – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Burp-less Hacking – Learning Web Application Pentesting on a Budget” w/ Phillip Wylie from Dec 19.
– EH-Net Live! November – Video & Deck Available Now! for “All Things CTF!” w/ Ray Doyle of EverSecCTF from Nov 21.
– EH-Net Live! October – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Hacking Humans” w/ Hadnagy, Paul & Baron from Oct 29.
– EH-Net Live! August – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Wireshark for Hackers” w/ Laura Chappell from Aug 29.
See all EH-Net Live! Videos
EH-Net YouTube Channel
More on the EH-Net YouTube Channel
- BBP: My Path to the CISO Chair January 17, 2020
- Webinar: Shellcode for the Masses January 15, 2020
- Pentesting with a Raspberry Pi! January 8, 2020
- Tshark: 7 Tips on Wireshark’s Command-Line Packet Capture Tool January 8, 2020
- Video: Burp-less Hacking – Learning Web Application Pentesting on a Budget December 27, 2019
- From Politics to Penetration Testing December 20, 2019
- Webinar: Burp-less Hacking – Learning Web Application Pentesting on a Budget December 4, 2019
- Video: All Things CTF! November 25, 2019
Featured Community Articles
Pentesting with a Raspberry Pi! January 8, 2020
For years now I have been a huge proponent of the Raspberry Pi. I started with a Raspberry Pi 2, which required a USB WiFi dongle for wireless, to a Raspberry Pi 3b with onboard WiFi. Later I would get a pair of Raspberry Pi Zero W's, and finally, this past summer, the newly released Raspberry P...
From Politics to Penetration Testing December 20, 2019
Not all politicians are lifers, said no politician ever. Until now. It was a mere 12 months ago that I left the political realm after losing a run for the Ohio General Assembly, after serving three years as Mayor of my community. I had spent most of the preceding 15 years as a public servant. Fr...
I’m Just Not Smart Enough to Work in Tech June 3, 2019
“You work in tech! Wow, you must be so smart. I wish I was that smart. I'm just not smart enough to work in tech.” That’s what I used to say to people when I would get asked why I wasn’t in the same field and making the same money they were. After all I only had a GED, and I didn’t care...
Data Driven Security Awareness Training May 14, 2019
Security awareness training can be a somewhat touchy subject. For those who administer it, it can often feel like just one more task to keep track of. It can feel similar to the employees who must undergo the training, especially for those who feel like their jobs don’t have a direct impact on the...
DC-1 Vulnhub Walkthrough May 14, 2019
DC-1 Vulnhub - Description DC-1 is a purposely built vulnerable lab for the purpose of gaining experience in the world of penetration testing. It was designed to be a challenge for beginners, but just how easy it is will depend on your skills and knowledge, and your ability to learn. To successfull...
See All Community Articles
active 25 minutes ago
active 1 hour, 7 minutes ago
active 1 hour, 13 minutes ago
active 2 hours, 50 minutes ago
active 3 hours, 16 minutes ago
active 3 hours, 19 minutes ago
active 3 hours, 22 minutes ago
active 4 hours, 23 minutes ago
active 4 hours, 48 minutes ago
active 8 hours, 21 minutes ago
Recent Forum Topics
reliable hacking services
23 hours, 2 minutes ago
reliable hacking services
23 hours, 7 minutes ago
2 hours, 50 minutes ago
Talk to Facebook Customer Service To Recover Facebook Password
1 day, 16 hours ago
BBP: My Path to the CISO Chair
by Steph Ihezukwu
2 days, 9 hours ago
Webinar: Shellcode for the Masses
by Don Donzal
1 hour, 28 minutes ago
Which popular browsers have a built in China VPN
1 week, 1 day ago
Pentesting with a Raspberry Pi!
2 weeks, 3 days ago
Tshark: 7 Tips on Wireshark’s Command-Line Packet Capture Tool
by Laura Chappell
1 week, 4 days ago
Video: Burp-less Hacking – Learning Web Application Pentesting on a Budget
by Don Donzal
14 hours, 36 minutes ago
Recent Forum Replies
- Lyenn F. Moore on Webinar: Shellcode for the Masses
- Alexins on 海外华人首选视频分享平台
- gearbrain on Starting pentesting
- Don Donzal on I need some opinions.
- ciscokid23 on I need some opinions.
- Don Donzal on Webinar: Shellcode for the Masses
- pseudonymousbosch on Webinar: Shellcode for the Masses
- nika33 on Which popular browsers have a built in China VPN
- sweto4ka on Which popular browsers have a built in China VPN
- smithclarkson001 on Roadmap to an ethical hacker ?