Video and Slide Deck from EH-Net Live! June 2018 As promised, here is the video of the webinar we...
Archive for category: Sanabria
Article archive for Adrian Sanabria on The Ethical Hacker Network (EH-Net), Free Online Magazine and Community for Security Professionals.
Adrian Sanabria is the VP of Strategy and Product Marketing for NopSec. He spent a decade building security programs and defending large financial firms. He also spent many years as a consultant, performing penetration tests, PCI audits and other security-related assessments. Adrian learned the business side of the industry as a research analyst for 451 Research, working closely with vendors and investors.
Prior to NopSec, Adrian co-founded Savage Security, an applied research and consulting firm dedicated to making it easier for defenders to succeed. He continues this mission at NopSec, who helps practitioners by prioritizing vulnerability data and automating workflows.
Adrian is an outspoken researcher that doesn’t shy away from uncomfortable truths. He loves to write about the industry, tell stories and still sees the glass as half full. He can also be found on Twitter @sawaba.
An anonymous report claims that a ton of your company’s customer data has been exposed. A sense of calm...
– EH-Net Live! Thurs Oct 29 @ 1:00 PM US ET. Details Coming Soon!
– EH-Net Live! Sept – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Android Hacking Proving Ground!” w/ Kyle Benac from Sept 24.
– EH-Net Live! Aug – Video & Deck Available Now! for “TryHackMe – Behind the Curtain” w/ Ben Spring and Ashu Savani from Aug 27.
– EH-Net Live! June – Video & Deck Available Now! for “CISO Underrepresented” w/ Mark Arnold and Steph Ihezukwu from June 30.
– EH-Net Live! May – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Bad As You Want To Be – Adversary Emulation Basics” w/ Jake Williams from May 28.
See all EH-Net Live! Videos
EH-Net YouTube Channel
More on the EH-Net YouTube Channel
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Wireless Pentesting Part 4 – Performing an Actual Wireless Pentest October 9, 2020
- Video: Android Hacking Proving Ground September 29, 2020
- Webinar: Android Hacking Proving Ground September 14, 2020
- Video: TryHackMe – Behind the Curtain September 2, 2020
- Wireless Pentesting Part 3 – Common Wireless Attacks August 25, 2020
- Intro to Blockchain as a Service (BaaS) August 18, 2020
- Webinar: TryHackMe – Behind the Curtain August 17, 2020
- Video: CISO Underrepresented July 31, 2020
Featured Community Articles
Intro to Blockchain as a Service (BaaS) August 18, 2020
Blockchain? I'm not sure what it is, but I know that bitcoin used to be worthless and now is worth a lot. HODL! (hold on for dear life) Bitcoin can be forked, so blockchain is a scam. Bitcoin uses blockchain technology, that means it is backed by math and code! These are just some of the things CIT...
Pentesting with a Raspberry Pi! January 8, 2020
For years now I have been a huge proponent of the Raspberry Pi. I started with a Raspberry Pi 2, which required a USB WiFi dongle for wireless, to a Raspberry Pi 3b with onboard WiFi. Later I would get a pair of Raspberry Pi Zero W's, and finally, this past summer, the newly released Raspberry P...
From Politics to Penetration Testing December 20, 2019
Not all politicians are lifers, said no politician ever. Until now. It was a mere 12 months ago that I left the political realm after losing a run for the Ohio General Assembly, after serving three years as Mayor of my community. I had spent most of the preceding 15 years as a public servant. Fr...
I’m Just Not Smart Enough to Work in Tech June 3, 2019
“You work in tech! Wow, you must be so smart. I wish I was that smart. I'm just not smart enough to work in tech.” That’s what I used to say to people when I would get asked why I wasn’t in the same field and making the same money they were. After all I only had a GED, and I didn’t care...
Data Driven Security Awareness Training May 14, 2019
Security awareness training can be a somewhat touchy subject. For those who administer it, it can often feel like just one more task to keep track of. It can feel similar to the employees who must undergo the training, especially for those who feel like their jobs don’t have a direct impact on the...
See All Community Articles
active 18 minutes ago
active 21 minutes ago
active 58 minutes ago
active 1 hour, 17 minutes ago
active 1 hour, 18 minutes ago
active 1 hour, 40 minutes ago
active 2 hours, 45 minutes ago
active 3 hours, 30 minutes ago
active 4 hours, 35 minutes ago
active 4 hours, 51 minutes ago
Recent Forum Topics
Benefits of taking CBD
4 hours, 34 minutes ago
1 day, 8 hours ago
Can I change my Ryanair flight for free?
by Antionette Martin
16 hours, 14 minutes ago
Own an Uber for pharmacy platform
2 days, 12 hours ago
ATM Kya hai or atm kaise kam kerta hai
by Hindi Top
2 days, 16 hours ago
4 days, 11 hours ago
6 days, 8 hours ago
Easy-to-use billing platform
1 week ago
Who Can Help With My Math Homework?
1 week ago
1 week ago
Recent Forum Replies
- noregeni on Benefits of taking CBD
- candy27 on Wireless Pentesting Part 3 – Common Wireless Attacks
- fructishka on Solar panels
- steeeveee on Enhance Your Business through Website
- sarahloran on Cannabis networking events?
- max-velin on Is there AVG Antivirus appropriate for Home Network Security?
- jhon2345 on shz
- faridelmelali on Webinar: CISO Underrepresented
- brielleluna2 on Wireless Pentesting Part 4 – Performing an Actual Wireless Pentest
- max-velin on Opinions on White Hat Hacking to protect Insecure hosts