Learn from Some of the World’s Most Interesting Human Hackers! Video and Slide Deck from EH-Net Live! October 2019 Long before...
Archive for category: Hadnagy
Article archive for Chris Hadnagy on The Ethical Hacker Network (EH-Net), Free Online Magazine and Community for Security Professionals.
Christopher Hadnagy, is the founder and CEO of Social-Engineer, LLC. Chris possesses over 16 years experience as a practitioner and researcher in the security field. His efforts in training, education, and awareness have helped to expose social engineering as the top threat to the security of organizations today.
Chris established the world’s first social engineering penetration testing framework at www.social-engineer.org, providing an invaluable repository of information for security professionals and enthusiasts. That site grew into a dynamic web resource including a podcast and newsletter, which have become staples in the security industry and are referenced by large organizations around the world. Chris also created the first hands-on social engineering training course and certification, Advanced Practical Social Engineering, attended by law enforcement, military, and private sector professionals.
A sought-after writer and speaker, Chris has spoken and trained at events such as RSA, Black Hat, and various presentations for corporate and government clients. Chris is also the best-selling author of three books; Social Engineering: The Art of Human Hacking, Unmasking the Social Engineer: The Human Element of Security and Phishing Dark Waters: The Offensive and Defensive Sides of Malicious Emails.
Chris has been invited to the Pentagon to debrief 30+ general officers and government officials on social engineering and its effect on the United States.
Chris specializes in understanding how malicious attackers exploit human communication and trust to obtain access to information and resources through manipulation and deceit. His goal is to secure companies by educating them on the methods used by attackers, identifying vulnerabilities, and mitigating issues through appropriate levels of awareness and security.
Chris is a certified Expert Level graduate of Dr. Paul Ekman’s Micro Expressions courses, having made the study of non-verbal behaviors one of his specialties. In addition, he holds certifications as an Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP) and an Offensive Security Wireless Professional (OSWP).
– EH-Net Live! Thurs Oct 29 @ 1:00 PM US ET. Details Coming Soon!
– EH-Net Live! Sept – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Android Hacking Proving Ground!” w/ Kyle Benac from Sept 24.
– EH-Net Live! Aug – Video & Deck Available Now! for “TryHackMe – Behind the Curtain” w/ Ben Spring and Ashu Savani from Aug 27.
– EH-Net Live! June – Video & Deck Available Now! for “CISO Underrepresented” w/ Mark Arnold and Steph Ihezukwu from June 30.
– EH-Net Live! May – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Bad As You Want To Be – Adversary Emulation Basics” w/ Jake Williams from May 28.
See all EH-Net Live! Videos
EH-Net YouTube Channel
More on the EH-Net YouTube Channel
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Wireless Pentesting Part 4 – Performing an Actual Wireless Pentest October 9, 2020
- Video: Android Hacking Proving Ground September 29, 2020
- Webinar: Android Hacking Proving Ground September 14, 2020
- Video: TryHackMe – Behind the Curtain September 2, 2020
- Wireless Pentesting Part 3 – Common Wireless Attacks August 25, 2020
- Intro to Blockchain as a Service (BaaS) August 18, 2020
- Webinar: TryHackMe – Behind the Curtain August 17, 2020
- Video: CISO Underrepresented July 31, 2020
Featured Community Articles
Intro to Blockchain as a Service (BaaS) August 18, 2020
Blockchain? I'm not sure what it is, but I know that bitcoin used to be worthless and now is worth a lot. HODL! (hold on for dear life) Bitcoin can be forked, so blockchain is a scam. Bitcoin uses blockchain technology, that means it is backed by math and code! These are just some of the things CIT...
Pentesting with a Raspberry Pi! January 8, 2020
For years now I have been a huge proponent of the Raspberry Pi. I started with a Raspberry Pi 2, which required a USB WiFi dongle for wireless, to a Raspberry Pi 3b with onboard WiFi. Later I would get a pair of Raspberry Pi Zero W's, and finally, this past summer, the newly released Raspberry P...
From Politics to Penetration Testing December 20, 2019
Not all politicians are lifers, said no politician ever. Until now. It was a mere 12 months ago that I left the political realm after losing a run for the Ohio General Assembly, after serving three years as Mayor of my community. I had spent most of the preceding 15 years as a public servant. Fr...
I’m Just Not Smart Enough to Work in Tech June 3, 2019
“You work in tech! Wow, you must be so smart. I wish I was that smart. I'm just not smart enough to work in tech.” That’s what I used to say to people when I would get asked why I wasn’t in the same field and making the same money they were. After all I only had a GED, and I didn’t care...
Data Driven Security Awareness Training May 14, 2019
Security awareness training can be a somewhat touchy subject. For those who administer it, it can often feel like just one more task to keep track of. It can feel similar to the employees who must undergo the training, especially for those who feel like their jobs don’t have a direct impact on the...
See All Community Articles
active 47 minutes ago
active 52 minutes ago
active 55 minutes ago
active 1 hour, 11 minutes ago
active 2 hours, 1 minute ago
active 2 hours, 3 minutes ago
active 2 hours, 16 minutes ago
active 2 hours, 18 minutes ago
active 2 hours, 21 minutes ago
active 2 hours, 54 minutes ago
Recent Forum Topics
Peg Asparaginse injection price in India
8 hours, 47 minutes ago
Currency Rate in Pakistan
1 day ago
sorafenib tablets price
1 day, 9 hours ago
Find information about Qatar Airways Washington DC Office
by James Williams
3 days, 6 hours ago
enzalutamide price in india
3 days, 12 hours ago
Need Network Support
2 days, 2 hours ago
How can I find a good betting website?
5 days, 3 hours ago
2 days, 10 hours ago
HP Wireless Printer Setup
6 days, 4 hours ago
Gmail not working
6 days, 4 hours ago
Recent Forum Replies
- e857e19 on Team Pentesting – The Unspoken Reality of Career Ethical Hacking
- entirehelp1 on How Do I Talk To A Human At Chime If Seeking An Effective Treatment?
- mukeshcreatisoul on Cash app won’t let me send money: Reasons revealed:
- christian85 on Norton 360 Product Renewal [1-888-267-5664]
- johnwelly on BBP: My Path to the CISO Chair
- winstonrudolph on Need automotive locksmith orlando immediately
- nearby-stores on Tshark: 7 Tips on Wireshark’s Command-Line Packet Capture Tool
- Edward on Minecraft Classic
- paulfinch808 on ritocom price in India
- stephen645 on Welcome to the EH-Net Relaunch