Archive for category: Bougioukas
Article archive for Dimitrios Bougioukas on The Ethical Hacker Network (EH-Net), Free Online Magazine and Community for Security Professionals.
Dimitrios Bougioukas is Training Director and IT Security Research Lead for eLearnSecurity. He holds a B.Sc. in Computer Science from the Athens University of Economics and Business. For the past 5 years, Dimitrios has worked as a Business Information Security Engineer and Information Security Analyst for a major financial institution and as a penetration tester within EY’s practice. He specializes in advanced cyber threat simulation, leveraging threat intelligence and purple team tactics. He has been engaged on numerous penetration testing activities against critical infrastructure, web applications and mobile applications. In terms of research, Dimitrios has presented at information security conferences such as BSides and has received acknowledgements from security, telecom and other major companies for finding and reporting vulnerabilities in their web applications in a responsible manner (IBM Trusteer, LG, et al). In the context of his professional career, his work led to international and regional information security awards in prestigious and highly competitive contests such as the Retail Banker International Awards.
– EH-Net Live! Thurs Oct 29 @ 1:00 PM US ET. Details Coming Soon!
– EH-Net Live! Sept – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Android Hacking Proving Ground!” w/ Kyle Benac from Sept 24.
– EH-Net Live! Aug – Video & Deck Available Now! for “TryHackMe – Behind the Curtain” w/ Ben Spring and Ashu Savani from Aug 27.
– EH-Net Live! June – Video & Deck Available Now! for “CISO Underrepresented” w/ Mark Arnold and Steph Ihezukwu from June 30.
– EH-Net Live! May – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Bad As You Want To Be – Adversary Emulation Basics” w/ Jake Williams from May 28.
See all EH-Net Live! Videos
EH-Net YouTube Channel
More on the EH-Net YouTube Channel
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Wireless Pentesting Part 4 – Performing an Actual Wireless Pentest October 9, 2020
- Video: Android Hacking Proving Ground September 29, 2020
- Webinar: Android Hacking Proving Ground September 14, 2020
- Video: TryHackMe – Behind the Curtain September 2, 2020
- Wireless Pentesting Part 3 – Common Wireless Attacks August 25, 2020
- Intro to Blockchain as a Service (BaaS) August 18, 2020
- Webinar: TryHackMe – Behind the Curtain August 17, 2020
- Video: CISO Underrepresented July 31, 2020
Featured Community Articles
Intro to Blockchain as a Service (BaaS) August 18, 2020
Blockchain? I'm not sure what it is, but I know that bitcoin used to be worthless and now is worth a lot. HODL! (hold on for dear life) Bitcoin can be forked, so blockchain is a scam. Bitcoin uses blockchain technology, that means it is backed by math and code! These are just some of the things CIT...
Pentesting with a Raspberry Pi! January 8, 2020
For years now I have been a huge proponent of the Raspberry Pi. I started with a Raspberry Pi 2, which required a USB WiFi dongle for wireless, to a Raspberry Pi 3b with onboard WiFi. Later I would get a pair of Raspberry Pi Zero W's, and finally, this past summer, the newly released Raspberry P...
From Politics to Penetration Testing December 20, 2019
Not all politicians are lifers, said no politician ever. Until now. It was a mere 12 months ago that I left the political realm after losing a run for the Ohio General Assembly, after serving three years as Mayor of my community. I had spent most of the preceding 15 years as a public servant. Fr...
I’m Just Not Smart Enough to Work in Tech June 3, 2019
“You work in tech! Wow, you must be so smart. I wish I was that smart. I'm just not smart enough to work in tech.” That’s what I used to say to people when I would get asked why I wasn’t in the same field and making the same money they were. After all I only had a GED, and I didn’t care...
Data Driven Security Awareness Training May 14, 2019
Security awareness training can be a somewhat touchy subject. For those who administer it, it can often feel like just one more task to keep track of. It can feel similar to the employees who must undergo the training, especially for those who feel like their jobs don’t have a direct impact on the...
See All Community Articles
active 1 minute ago
active 1 hour, 1 minute ago
active 1 hour, 27 minutes ago
active 1 hour, 38 minutes ago
active 2 hours, 19 minutes ago
active 3 hours, 11 minutes ago
active 3 hours, 21 minutes ago
active 3 hours, 25 minutes ago
active 3 hours, 29 minutes ago
active 3 hours, 37 minutes ago
Recent Forum Topics
Should You Indeed Move Proximate To Your Work? Sense The Unrivalled Side
by Packers and Movers Bangalore
12 hours, 57 minutes ago
How important is the yak to the Tibetans on the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau
18 hours, 39 minutes ago
Hoe spreek ik met iemand bij Outlook Customer Support?
2 days, 10 hours ago
Wie volgt mij niet terug op Instagram?
2 days, 10 hours ago
Vilitra 60 [come out of theED]
6 hours, 51 minutes ago
Software development process
5 days, 8 hours ago
Ask queries to the technical experts related to cash app direct deposit
5 days, 12 hours ago
Becca Under Eye Brightening Corrector
5 days, 14 hours ago
how to take screenshot on lenovo laptop
5 days, 14 hours ago
Super kamagra tablet | oral tablet
14 hours, 56 minutes ago
Recent Forum Replies
- palmariums on The world of cryptocurrency
- insjorg on The world of cryptocurrency
- stokleygary on Tiger Team TV Show about real hackers
- palmariums on CBD oil applications
- insjorg on CBD oil applications
- klaizon on Vilitra 60 [come out of theED]
- krunkerio on Super kamagra tablet | oral tablet
- atlantaon on Best Software Development Services in California
- rex-harvey on Book Review: Social Engineering: The Science of Human Hacking
- dosl on Good site