40 Dalton Street
SANS Boston 2013
SANS will be returning to Boston with an exceptional training lineup this August. Why not get your security management, IT security, and computer forensics training at SANS Boston 2013 on August 5-10? We are bringing our top courses and best instructors to make this the perfect training event for you!
$150 OFF Any SANS Course in Any Format!
Coupon Code: EHN_05
- SEC505: Securing Windows and Resisting Malware – GCWN – James Tarala
- SEC401: Security Essentials Bootcamp Style – GSEC – Dr. Eric Cole
- SEC504: Hacker Techniques, Exploits & Incident Handling – GCIH – Dave Shackleford
- SEC560: Network Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking – GPEN – Tim Medin
- SEC575: Mobile Device Security and Ethical Hacking – GMOB – Christopher Crowley
- SEC579: Virtualization and Private Cloud Security – Paul A. Henry
- FOR508: Advanced Computer Forensic Analysis and Incident Response – GCFA – Rob Lee
- MGT414: SANS +S Training Program for the CISSP Certification Exam – GISP – Seth Misenar
- MGT512: SANS Security Leadership Essentials For Managers with Knowledge Compression – GSLC – Stephen Northcutt
Attend Remotely Via Simulcast
Do you want to attend SANS Boston 2013 but can’t travel? You don’t have to miss out with Event Simulcast!
Event Simulcast allows you to attend a SANS training event without leaving home. Simply log in to a virtual classroom to see, hear, and participate in the class as it is being presented LIVE at the event. The Event Simulcast option is available for many classes offered at our largest training events.
Bonus Sessions at SANS Boston 2013
The following bonus sessions are open to all paid attendees at no additional cost. There are many different types of events that fall into four categories:
- Lunch & Learn: Short presentations given during the lunch break.
- SANS@Night: Evening presentations given after day courses have ended. This category includes Keynotes.
- Vendor: Events hosted by external vendor exhibitors.
- Special Events: SANS-hosted events and other non-technical recreational offerings. This category includes, but is not limited to, Receptions and Information Tables.