Site 2 Sector 29 | opposite Signature Tower
OWASP InfoSec India Conference 2013
OWASP events in India are the largest information security events in the region and was coined as “India’s Cyber Security Kumbh” in 2009 by few participants. OWASP InfoSec India Conference 2013 is scheduled for August 30, 2013 at Hotel Crowne Plaza Today, Gurgaon. OWASP conference format is planned to have parallel sessions in two different convention halls, addressing strategists and experts on emerging threats and countermeasure technologies. Participants can however on-the-spot choose the session of their interest from either of the convention halls. OWASP conference sessions are delivered by world renowned and most regarded speakers from around the world. Conference offers special slots to network with cyber security celebrities, decision makers, government top brass, and peers.
Conference – August 30, 2013 – Download Agenda
Multi-track trainings are conducted at OWASP India events which are organized as parallel sessions to provide participants with a flexibility to pick the most relevant session to their work or interest. Below are the trainings happening at “OWASP InfoSec India Conference 2013″ on August 31, 2013, participants can choose one topic each for pre-lunch and post-lunch sessions.
Trainings – August 31, 2013 – Download Agenda
- Shreeraj Shah, Founder, BlueInfy
- Sherif Hazzaa, Managing Director, ISNSC (R&D)
- Ahmed Qurram Baig, Chief Information Security Officer, Abu Dhabi Government
Who Should Attend OWASP InfoSec India Conference 2013?
- Chief Information Officers, Chief Information Security Officers, Chief Technology Officers, Deputies, Associates and Staff
- CERTs, Policy Makers, Regulators, Investigators, Security and Defence establishments
- Government departments engaged into protection of nation’s critical infrastructure
- Risk Managers, Auditors, and Professionals managing IT Security Governance, BCP and Compliance Programs
- Application Developers, Architects and Database Experts
- Vulnerability Researchers, Exploiters and Pwners
- Application Security and Quality Assurance professionals
- Penetration Testers
- System/Network Administrators
- Scholars, Academia and Trainers
- Networkers, Information Security Marketing folks
- All those information security wannabees out there…