601 Commerce Street
ISSA International Conference 2013
In addition to organizing multiple security events including ISSA International Conference 2013, the ISSA is the community of choice for international cybersecurity professionals dedicated to advancing individual growth, managing technology risk and protecting critical information and infrastructure.
The Information Systems Security Association (ISSA)® is a not-for-profit, international organization of information security professionals and practitioners. It provides educational forums, publications, and peer interaction opportunities that enhance the knowledge, skill, and professional growth of its members.
Security professionals are the soul of a vital mission, which requires a concerted harmony of motivation, innovation and integration:
- Motivate through advancing peer networking, individual growth, and end-user security awareness
- Innovate through exploring new ways to approach global problems
- Integrate through embracing technology and partnerships within the business
Join ISSA in Music City, USA where the global cybersecurity community will gather to transform its collective and trusted experience into powerful knowledge.
ISSA International Conference 2013 Keynotes Include:
- Professor Glenn Harlan Reynolds – Professor of Law, University of Tennessee College of Law & Author, “An Army of Davids – How Markets and Technology Empower Ordinary People to Beat Big Media, Big Government, and Other Goliaths”
- Eugene H. Spafford (Spaf) Executive Director, CERIAS & Professor – Department of Computer Sciences at Purdue University
- Julia King – Executive Editor, ComputerWorld
- Bill Burns – Director of Information Security, Netflix Inc.
- Paul Connelly – Vice President of Information Privacy & Security/CISO, Hospital Corporation of America
Three additional events are scheduled surrounding the ISSA International Conference
- Chapter officers and board members, please plan on arriving early in Nashville for the Chapter Leaders Summit on October 8.*
- ISSA will hold the 4th Quarter CISO Executive Forum on October 11, immediately following the conference. This executive event is open to ISSA CISO Executive Members and first time, qualified guests.*
- SANS will host their SEC 464Hacker Guard: Security Baseline Training for IT Administrators and Operations with Continuing Education on October 7 & 8.*: tuition for this course includes registration for ISSA International Conference. Separate registration required for this event.
*These events have attendee qualifications and require separate registration.