Atlanta Information Security Forum 2013
The Atlanta Information Security Forum 2013 brings together experienced IT and information security practitioners for confidential information sharing on the industry’s most important issues, technologies, and trends. The two-day Forum includes keynote addresses, technical and strategic roundtable discussions led by IANS’ Faculty, networking events, and the opportunity to learn about new technologies. Click here to download a copy of the agenda.
Why Attend Atlanta Information Security Forum 2013
- Gain tangible, real world insights on best practices and lessons learned directly from your peers
- Stay current with emerging technologies and early-stage deployments
- Connect with the industry’s leading minds
- Network and connect with other influential senior IT managers and business leaders
- Earn 16 Continuing Education Credits
Who We Are – IANS
IANS is the leading provider of in-depth security insights and decision support delivered through research, community, and consulting. Fueled by interactions among IANS Faculty and information security practitioners, IANS’ experience-driven advice helps IT security, risk management, and compliance executives make better, faster technical and managerial decisions.
IANS was founded in 2001 as the Institute for Applied Network Security. Inspired by the Harvard Business School experience of interactive discussions driving collective insights, IANS adapted that format to fit the needs of the information security community.
What We Do
- Decision Support – IANS offers an annual service for both large enterprises and smaller teams of information security professionals which enables users to connect to and learn from industry thought leaders and peers through events, personal inquiries, written research, and more.
- Events – IANS’ Information Security Forums bring together experienced IT and information security practitioners for confidential information sharing on the industry’s most important issues, technologies, and trends.
- Consulting and Advisory Services – IANS delivers actionable advice through custom workshops, reports, studies, and surveys that target the specific issues faced by information security professionals and solution providers.