SANS Phoenix 2012
February 13 - 18, 2012
SANS is bringing six information security courses to SANS Phoenix 2012. SANS hands-on curriculum is loaded with practical tools and cutting-edge information from our awesome instructor lineup - all top infosec industry experts. Now is the time to improve your skills with courses that are proven to provide knowledge that you can use the day you return to work. With the average temperature in the Arizona desert being 70 degrees in February, wouldn't this be a nice winter break?
In addition to five popular courses in security essentials, securing Windows, hacker techniques, forensics, and pen testing, we are bringing a new course: MGT514 - this course is designed to help with the transition from technical person to manager to leader and give you the tools to be successful as a senior IT strategic planner, policy author, and leader.
- Management 514: IT Security Strategic Planning, Policy and Leadership - NEW with Stephen Northcutt
- Security 401: SANS Security Essentials Bootcamp Style * (GSEC) with Eric Cole, Ph.D.
- Security 504: Hacker Techniques, Exploits & Incident Handling * (GCIH) with Ed Skoudis
- Security 505: Securing Windows (GCWN) with Jason Fossen
- Security 542: Web App Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking (GWAPT) with Kevin Johnson
- Forensics 610: Reverse Engineering Malware: Malware Analysis Tools and Techniques (GREM) with Hal PomeranzVenue
Hyatt Regency Phoenix
122 North Second Street
Phoenix, AZ 85004 US
Tel: 602-252-1234 / 888-421-1442https://resweb.passkey.com/Resweb.do?mode=welcome_ei_new&eventID=7196488
For more info:http://www.sans.org/info/91511