Bethesda, MD SAINT Corporation, a global leader network security, announced the release of SAINT version 7.0. Integrated vulnerability scanning and penetration testing is even more efficient and cost-effective with SAINT7. The crisp new interface makes setting up vulnerability scans and pen tests, and navigating the results to identify risks, even easier than ever.
New Features in SAINT 7 include:
- Crisp new interface makes navigation quick and easy
- Run-time reporting See up-to-the-minute scan results while your scan progresses.
- Automatic key generation Run-time checks for license key validity with an option to automatically generate and download a new key, if needed.
- Web application penetration testing
- SQL injection exploit
- Automatic detection of Web forms for potential SQL injection
- User-friendly database viewer tool upon successful SQL injection
- Database penetration testing
- MySQL password guess exploit
- Oracle password guess exploit
- SQL shell prompt upon successful guess
- More e-mail templates for client exploits New e-mail templates for eBay, Facebook, password requests, and more; and custom e-mail templates.
- SAINTwriter reporting of hosts per vulnerability Custom reporting option to list affected hosts under each vulnerability.
- New custom scan level templates
- By CVSS range
- By PCI compliance
Original press release:http://www.saintcorporation.com/news/press/press06-09-SAINT7.html