Since we were fortunate to not completely lose our shirts, we are moving forward with our plans to have 2 events a year. s = Spring and f = Fall. So we will have ChicagoCon 2008s and ChicagoCon 2008f.
2008s will be May 12 - 18, 2008
2008f will be Sept 29 - Oct 5, 2008 (tentatively)
We will change up the format a little for 2008s:
1. No morning keynotes. Moved to lunch keynotes.
2. No evening presentations during the week. I'm separating the training from the presentations. All presentations will be after cert exams on Fri afternoon (May 16) and all day Saturday (May 17) for a full day and a half of con activity. We also have breakout classrooms available for special one-day sessions.
So basically the schedule looks like this:
- Security certification training Mon - Fri with lunch keynotes.
- Presentations Fri afternoon - Saturday.
- Only thing on Sunday the 18th is the CISSP exam.
We will also have a slightly different course offering to be released very soon as well as all new keynoters and presentations.
To get a feel for what was offered last Sept, check out www.chicagocon.com
where you will find the list of keynoters and presenters and links to their presentations and audio files.