Title: Cyber Security Scientists Needed in Columbus, OH
Post by: browles on February 24, 2012, 02:29:12 PM
- Ability to analyze assembly-level code on multiple platforms (x86, x64, ARM, etc)
- Ability to develop Software to run in both user-mode and kernel-mode
- Ability to create and analyze network protocols throughout all layers of the network stack.
- Ability to automate tasks using a scripting language (Python, Perl, Ruby, etc)
- Solid understanding of PC and embedded systems architecture from bios/Boot ROM through OS and application layers
- Lead project teams to ensure timely and quality delivery
- Interface with customers to develop new projects and manage existing projects
- Be an effective organizer, have the ability to follow standard operating procedures and health and safety guidelines.
- Maintain both formal and informal communications and relationships with clients including responsibility for reports and presentations.
- Achieve high technical quality in assigned projects.
- Provide technical content for proposal development activities.
- Plan and carry out appropriate self-development activities.
- Train less experienced staff in various aspects of research, as assigned.
THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS MUST BE MET TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field of study.
- 8 or more years experience in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical area.
- Top Secret clearance
- Experience with Network Architecture and Security
- Strong background in software engineering and architecture
- Experience with modern software development philosophies (Agile, Scrum, XP, etc.)
- Proven ability to work with new technologies and competing priorities
- Exceptional communication skills.
THE FOLLOWING IS DESIRED, BUT NOT REQUIRED TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION:
- Masters Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field of study.
- Previous exposure to malware reverse engineering
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 614.223.2316