Title: Mid-Atlantic Information Security Forum 2012
Post by: don on February 14, 2012, 10:12:49 AM
Mid-Atlantic Information Security Forum 2012
March 20 - 21, 2012
Information Security Forums bring together experienced IT and information security practitioners for confidential information sharing on the industry's most important issues, technologies, and trends. The two-day event includes keynote addresses, technical and strategic roundtable discussions led by IANS' Faculty, networking receptions, and the opportunity to learn about new technologies.
Michael Assante, Peter Kuper, Marcus Ranum, Randy Sabett, Aaron Turner, Dave Shackleford and many others.
• Gain tangible, real world insights on best practices and lessons learned directly from your peers
• Stay current with emerging technologies and early-stage deployments
• Connect with the industry's leading minds
• Network and connect with other influential senior IT managers and business leaders
• Earn 16 Continuing Education Credits
1331 Pennsylvania Avenue Northwest Washington, DC 20004
Phone: (202) 393-2000
For more info: