Title: Security Validation Engineer and Manager Positions
Post by: don on July 07, 2009, 02:36:25 PM
These positions are based in Malaysia
Security Validation Engineer – 1 position
Security Validation Manager – 1 position
- MUST HAVE for knowledge & experience:
1) x86 platform knowledge – hardware (Fireball, PowerPC, Cell, Alfa Processors & ARM can also be considered).
2) hacking/vulnerability/penetration testing skills on the hardware (if network hacking, I would like to request for proven track record in this industry and if they are confident in extending their skills to product/hardware)
3) Writing secure codes/ develop scripting or modify scripting
4) At least 3 years of relevant “hacking” experience for engineer level (8 years for Manager + managerial experiences).
5) Understanding of Intel security product and/or technology includes VPro, AMT, TXT, iTPM, Danbury and others
- PREFERABLY with:
6) Exposure to Security conferences, such as Hack in the Box, DEFCON, etc
7) Familiar with tools like ITP, LA, debugger
8 ) Experience working with design engineers
9) Familiar with programming language such as Python, Shell Scripting
10) Knowledge of reverse engineering & cryptographic algorithms
11) Certification of CISSP, CHFI, CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker) etc
12) Written some Security related technical papers for patents/publication, interested to know how motherboard, platform works, also work with firmware/software e.g. BIOS
Those professionals without the above direct experiences BUT with hardware knowledge - such as PVE, PDE BIOS, Firmware, background are also welcome. So long they are keen to pursue something unique such as in Product Security skills.
Person to contact
My profile can also be viewed in LinkedIn