Title: Information Security Sales Rep Opening
Post by: securestate on September 19, 2007, 03:25:02 PM
POSITION: Sales Representative
In this position you will qualify marketing leads, maintain customer relationships and assist the consulting team in meeting their goals. This is an excellent position for go-getters wishing to develop significant sales and marketing skills, plus build high-tech industry knowledge and expertise. You will begin by assisting our consulting team setting sales appointments and building valuable customer relationships.
SecureState LLC is an information security assessment & protection firm serving commercial, professional service and government entities throughout the Great Lakes Region. SecureState is the premier provider of innovative security services that address Physical, Logical and Personnel security layers to include: e.discovery, data forensics, attack & penetration testing, security compliance, INFOSEC and vulnerability testing.
• Develop, create, qualify, and manage sales opportunities through forecasting, account strategy, and planning.
• Manage sales through calls and demonstrations to manage positioning, and strategies.
• Increase pipeline through demand generation and targeted campaigns.
• Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Security products and technologies, competitors, industry trends.
• Work in conjunction with consultants to develop strategies, solutions, etc.
• Develop and maintain competitive knowledge on industries and products to leverage in sales cycle.
• BS or BA; Degree in Computer Science/Business/Accounting/Finance a plus.
• Consistent performance against quotas, goals and targets.
• Proven ability to manage sales cycle, with a track record of successful revenue attainment .
• Excellent communication skills with customers/prospects.
• Aggressive self-starter with a great attitude and excellent organizational skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication.
• Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
NOTE: All SecureState consultants are required to pass a professional background investigation prior to hire, including but not exclusive to verifying positions held and compensation. Upon hire, all consultants may be subject to a Depart of Defense background investigation for government clearance and should anticipate the ability to pass as well.
Send resumes with salary requirements to email@example.com.